Sunday, March 20, 2011

Princess Abby

Tonight at bedtime I told Abby a bedtime story about Princess Abby. Every so often I would ask her questions about what she thought Princess Abby would do or say. Here are some of her answers:
What is Princess Abby's favorite color? "Pink"
What is Queen's favorite color? "Green"
What is King's favorite color? "Purple"
What does Queen wear? "A dress"
What does King wear? "Pants"
What does Princess Abby wear? "Trash!"
What does Princess Abby do outside? "Look for squirrels."

When I would try to stop the story she would ask me to "Read more, Mommy!"

I am having more and more fun with her everyday! Today we went outside to pick up some sticks and every once in a while I would say, "Good job, Abby! Keep up the good work!" and then a few minutes later I hear, "Good job, Mommy!" It completely melted my heart!
During both lunch and dinner she pulled a chair up to the stove to "help" fix dinner.

She has started getting a bit of an attitude! If she doesn't like what you say to her she will tell you not to say that! For example, if I say "No, Abby, you can't have more candy." She will say, "NO SAY THAT! NO SAY NO!!!" I had to videotape it tonight so I can always remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment