Friday, January 31, 2014

Hannah turns 2!!!

Wow! Hannah is turning 2 tomorrow! She is such a busy body and always on the go. Hannah loves Mickey Mouse and is having a Minnie party tomorrow. 

I've noticed Hannah is very particular about things. She pushes buttons, closes doors, and has to have everything in it's place. It's fun to watch her try to sit her dolls up just right. 

 Hannah has shown us she's very smart even if she doesn't talk much. When we drive past her daddy's work she yells out 'Daddy!' And she knows most of the food she eats (even though most fruits are called apples). I think my favorite thing is when she says, 'hold you' when she really means 'hold me'. I can never deny a little snuggle time with her! 

Hannah absolutely adores Abby, but I think Hannah gets her way most of the time! They both get jealous of the other one very easily. Abby tells me at least once a day that Hannah pushed her, took something from her, or yelled at her. It's usually comical for us to watch. 

Hannah's favorite toys right now are electronics...the iPad, iPhone, leap pad, and mobigo are her favorites. She loves watching Mickey Mouse on Netflix and knows to bring us the remote. She wants to wear dresses every day and follows what Abby does often. She loves saying 'hi!' and 'bye!' to her friends at the sitter's house. I'm not sure what her favorite food is....because she never eats her own food, but rather takes everyone else's food! 

It's been an amazing two years and I'm so very happy God lent her to us. I love you, Hannah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment